Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

I am almost finished with the angel. I'm going to finish the backstitching tonight. I'm not very happy with the backstitching. The designer said to do the backstitching in a lot of different colors. I think I'll do all the backstitching in brown when I do it again. Some backstitching is too light and it just doesn't look as good as it should. I'll show a final picture tomorrow. I can't decide what I'm going to stitch next. I got a bib to cross-stitch for the new baby, but I can't decide what to put on it. What I had planned to do on it doesn't fit which is really weird because it is a pattern for a baby bib. It's mice with chocolate chip cookies. I've done it before, years ago. I guess they are not making the insets for cross-stitching as big as they used to. So I'll have to look through all my patterns to see if I can find something I like as much as I liked the mice and cookies! Better go - I want to finish that backstitching! Have a happy day!

No comments: