Sunday, January 7, 2007

Blah Day

The weather today has been awful. It has been dark and rainy all day! There's nothing good on TV. I've cross-stitched most of the day. Yesterday DD and her BF cleaned their rooms, and I worked on organizing my cross-stitch STUFF. We got a lot done. Today I'm working on the backstitching on the square for Hannah at Love Quilts. There is a lot of backstitching. I used to hate backstitching, but one day I just made myself relax and enjoy it. And I do enjoy it now. It was just a matter of changing my attitude. But I'm anxious to start something new and want to get this square in the mail, so I'm being real impatient with this. Guess I'd better get back to it and finish it. I'll show a picture when I finish it. Happy stitching to everyone!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I'm sorry to hear it was a Blah day, but it sounds like you got a lot accomplished! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished picture of Hannah's quilt square. I'm making progress on the quilt square I'm stitching for Hannah--I'm hoping it will be finished soon!

Alberta said...

Vicki, thanks for popping by my blog. If I'm ever in your area and you need some painting done, ask!

I'm sorry for your past family losses in such a short time. Remember the little things that made them so special.

Anonymous said...

I'm having one of those days today. It's dark and dreary out and I'm very tired. Bah! I hope that you are having a much better day today. :)