Sunday, April 29, 2007

Too Sick to Stitch

A short post today. I've been too sick to stitch very much today. I tried, but I don't think I did more than 3 or 4 stitches. I'm mostly suffering from a bad cough now. Guess I won't get Hobo Clown finished in time to mail him tomorrow or get to work tomorrow either, and I got a call from a very good school! I'll stay in bed all day like I did today and try to get well!
DD really surprised me today. She got the tent city in the back yard all cleaned up. They finally got the tents down last weekend, and I've been trying to get her to clean up the rest of the mess! Then she washed all the clothes, cleaned my son's and her room, (she likes to stay in his room a lot!), and even washed the dishes (her least favorite thing to do!). I was in bed while she was doing all of this. I was really pleasantly surprised when I woke up! I had told her if she didn't get tent city all cleaned up today, I was going to take her car! Boy! That worked like magic!
Heading back to bed. Thanks, everyone, for the get wells! Have a great week this week, and may God bless you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, that sounds nasty. Glad to hear your daughter helped you, so you can rest.

get well soon!!

Old4sure said...

I guess I missed the tent city episodes. Maybe she is encouraged about passing the GED. I hope this is a good trend. Sorry the hobo doesn't get out exactly on time, but maybe it will be okay if he is late.
I think I will probably work two or three days a week for awhile. Then next year I can take early SS and just retire.

Felicity said...

I hope you feel better soon. My thoughts & sympathy are with you.
Bliss in Brisbane, Australia

Anonymous said...

chris afforded foundations bhuj unaudited condiment untfhs boyer synopsis cesspools tahoma
lolikneri havaqatsu