Monday, November 19, 2007

My Prize!


This is what I won in the drawing on Pattern Nut's blog. I got it today! It's a piece of 28 count platinum lugana and a deep red rose from Mill Hill! I love them! Thank you so much, Angela!! It was so sweet of you, and I can't wait to start something on the material. I will have to find something extra special to use the flower on. Again - thank you! It was so much fun to get a surprise on the mail!
I finished up another ornament, but I can't show it. The intended recipient reads my blog! I want to show it so badly! It really turned out cute! I also did some more work on the second deer head.
I subbed today in that special ed. class and had a wonderful day!! They were the sweetest kids and no one misbehaved! They are having a sub again tomorrow, but the teacher had already arranged for another person to do that day before she had the death in her family and had to be out today. The kids begged me to come back tomorrow. I really wished I could! We had so much fun today! I wish I had classes like that everyday!
Well, short post today - not much going on right now! Have a day full of happy moments, and may God bless you! And again, Angela, thank you so much for my special giftie!!

1 comment:

patternnuts said...

You are very welcome! I am pleased it reached you so fast!!!!!