Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another Halloween Happy Dance


I really love this piece! It was so much fun to stitch! I just adore the little broom! I have a square black frame that I think this will fit in. I just have to remember where I put it! I hope everyone had a great Halloween! We did! We had a lot of trick or treaters, and they were all so cute!

DD and I went out to lunch and shopping together yesterday. She has to dress up every Halloween! We went to a Halloween store, but the prices were outrageous! We ended up going to Walmart and putting together an outfit ourselves. She really looked good. I'll show a picture when I get the film developed.

Not much happening around here. I may go visit my mom tomorrow. I haven't felt like subbing any this week. I'm planning to sub a lot next week. Better go - it's late. Have a day full of happy moments, and may God bless you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very pretty :) Congrats to your lovely finish :)

Can't wait to see your DD dressed up.

Ranae said...

I just love your little stitches, you pick some cute things.

Wawanna said...

Oh my gosh, I just found your blog. I have a dog named KoKo, similar huh? Was born & raised in Tennessee & would give anything to move back! Your blog is really nice.