Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Headless Wonder


Latest progress on the guardian angel. Right now she's a headless wonder! lol I want to finish her dress, because I don't like stitching in these blah colors. I want to get them out of the way first and then I'll really enjoy the rest! I haven't worked on anything else the last few days. I've been pretty busy!

I had a nice visit with my mom on Thurs. She and my DB are back to normal - loving each other! DB has moved into a nice house he is renting. He's very happy where he's working! He's already gotten 2 raises since he has been there - only about 3 weeks! He really is an artist when it comes to woodwork!

Not much to say today. Have to go and do my weekly vaccumming and dusting, so I can start stitching! We are going to cook out tonight - yay, yay! Have a day full of happy moments, and may God bless you!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Wow, you're progressing quickly on her ;)

Ranae said...

Your headless Wonder is looking fabulous. Ranae

Alberta said...

Vicki, I'm lucky to have you in my corner of moral supporters! That my friend, will make each step easier...knowing you believe in me and this cause!

{{{Hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

she's coming along great, the headless wonder - pretty funny :) Glad to hear DB and your mom are getting along better :) and that DB is doing so well in his job

Edgar said...

Hi Vicki, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Of course you can add me to you blogroll... :)

The angel is coming along beautifully, even if she is a bit Marie Antoinette-ish :)

Take care,
edgar