Friday, December 29, 2006

Little Finish



This is my latest ornament. I'm still in a Christmas mood, I guess. This was in The Cross Stitcher magazine, Dec. 2006. They are tiny ornaments for a Christmas wreath that you cross-stitch. There are 8 of them. I'm going to do all of the ornies, but not the wreath. My tree is small, so these little ornies will look great on it. This is 1.5 inches square. It is stitched on 14 count vinyl weave. The border is gold metallic. It is backed with felt. Some of the other little ornies have the light effects thread in them. This is the first time I have used light effects. I also worked on the Picnic Sweatshirt. I'm about half finished with it. Too tired today to post the pictures of old work hanging in my house. Will do it later. Have a great day!

No comments: