Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Computer Problems

We had some problems with our computer, and it took a few days for my daughter to get it straightened out. I've been furiously cross-stitching, trying to make a big dent in my Christmas stitching. I'm cross-stitching designs to sew on denim totebags for the females in my family. I have done one for myself. It is a design from Stoney Creek - a teacher teddy bear with student teddy bears around her. (I will show a picture of it when I figure out how to do that!) It really took me a while to do that one. It was the first totebag I made. I am really pleased with the way it looks. I carry it when I substitute. When my mom and sister saw it, they both wanted one. So - I'm making totebags for everyone. Better go - my daughter is back and wants the computer. Teenagers! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments: