Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Stitching


This is almost finished. I decided to wait and go to Michael's to get the color called for on the pattern. The colors are so pretty on this that I want to use what the designer used! Anyway, Micheal's has their DMC threads for 4/$1.00. I did this on 32 count natural linen - 2 over 2. I haven't stitched on linen in quite a while and it took me a while to get used to it again! But when I did, I really enjoyed stitching this!!

This is the tuck pillow I'm going to put it in. I made this for something I did last year, but I wasn't happy with how that stitched piece looked in it. This piece is perfect for it. This is not a very good picture - all I have is my scanner, but you can see what the fabby looks like. I really enjoyed stitching this piece! I'm going to start another Halloween piece! I love stitching Halloween things! It's one of my favorite holidays - right behind Christmas! Not much else happening around here. My head is finally back to normal - or rather what is normal for me! lol I probably won't sub much this week. I don't sub on Halloween Day or the day after; the kids are just too wound up!! Better go and start my next Halloween piece! Have a day full of happy moments, and may God bless you!

3 comments:

patternnuts said...

WOW! That looks great! You should contact Brooke and show her the picture of the final piece!!

marsof81 said...

This looks very nice!! I really like!! Sorry about my english!! I'm from Portugal!!
Bye

Old4sure said...

I like this one too. Looks good on the pillow.
I amthinking of starting to stitch some. Dad is coming to live with me, so I hope to have some more sit around the house and stitch and read time.