Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More Ornaments




I have been very busy cross-stitching the ornaments. These are the latest 2 I have finished. I wasn't sure I would like these from the pictures on the packages, but I really do.
It's been a rough few days. I can't seem to get "well." First, I had that bad virus for several days. Then I took a cold that put me in bed for 2 days. My nose is still stuffy. Then yesterday, I had a migraine. I know why I had the migraine. I have obstructive sleep apnea. Because of the stuffed up nose, I couldn't use my c-pap machine. I have to breathe through my nose when I use it. If I don't use my machine, my oxygen level goes so low that I get a migraine. But I cross-stitched anyway, even with the migraine. I take Excedrin Migraine for my headaches. I have tried everything else, but because of my high blood pressure, I can't take the migraine medicines. Excedrin Migraine works pretty good for me. It stops most of the pain, but I still feel "addled." (can't think straight) Guess I'd better go and do some more stitching. I only have a couple of ornies left to do. I am also almost finished with the cross-stitch for my mom's and my niece's totebags. I'm going to buy something for my great-niece and make her a bag for Christmas next year. She'd probably rather have a toy anyway. Have a great day!

No comments: