Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wasting Time

I got this from Angelsan's blog.
1. [X] I have walked into a glass/screen door.
2. [x] I have tripped on my shoelace and fallen.
3. [X] I have choked on my own spit.
4. [ ] I’ve seen the Matrix a bunch of times and still don’t get it.
5. [ ] I type only with my pointer fingers.
6. [x] I have caught something on fire.
7. [ ] I’ve told a cop to buzz off and gotten screwed for it.
8. [x] I have attempted to sip out of a straw but it accidently went into my nose, rather than my mouth. (I thought I was the only one who had done this. I was in college and was trying so hard to impress a young man I had just met. LOL It still remains the most embarrassing moment of my life!)
9. [] I have thought of something funny that happened yesterday, and laughed out loud and people looked at me weird.
10. [X] I’ve caught myself drooling. (at night, because of my c-pap machine)
11. [ ] I’ve accidentally caused an explosion.
12. [ ] If someone says the word “fart”, I can’t help but laugh.
13. [ ] I’ve been into a “Do Not Enter” one way road plenty of times.
14. [x ] Sometimes I just…stop thinking, & zone out.
15. [ ] Is it POSSIBLE to lick your elbow?
16. [ ] I just tried to lick my elbow.
17. [ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from me.
18. [x] People often tell me to use my “inside voice”
19. [ ] Gum has fallen out of my mouth while talking.
20. [] I use my fingers to do simple math.
21. [ ] I’ve jumped off a moving bicycle.
22. [ ] I ate a bug for $5 or less.
23. [x] I’m taking this test when I should be doing something more important.
24. [ ] I repost chain letters because I’m scared of what they threaten will happen if I don’t.
25. [ ] I’ve removed my pants when I was with friends.
26. [ ] I’ve ran around naked when I was with friends.
27. [x] I’ve searched all over the place for something, and then realized it was in my hand the whole time. (This is due to old age!LOL)
28. [ ] I break a lot of things.
29. [ ] My friends know not to use big words on me.
30. [ ] I put my head to the side when I’m confused.
31. [X] Sometimes I start telling a story and suddenly forget what I’m talking about. (Again - old age!)
32. [x] I’ve fallen out of my chair before.
33. [ ] When I’m laying in bed, I sometimes stare at the ceiling and try to find pictures and words in the texture.
Tally up your number of x’s. MULTIPLY THAT NUMBER BY 3 TO GET YOUR PERCENTAGE. Repost this as “I am 36% stupid”.

I'm surprised that the percentage isn't higher! LOL Here I sit doing this when I should be finishing my mom's piece. I'm going to get started right now! LOL

No comments: