Monday, November 27, 2006

Another Ornament



I finished this ornament (on the bottom) yesterday. It is another kit for one of my teacher-friends. I really like the way this one turned out. I can show pictures of these, because I haven't told my teacher-friends that I have a blog yet. I'm going to wait until after Christmas to tell them. On the top is a bookmark that I am giving my great-niece as part of her Christmas present. It is stitched on vinyl weave. I really like working on vinyl weave, and it makes finishing the bookmark very easy! I am also making her a totebag.
I went shopping a little today. I was able to get the denim totebags I need at Hobby Lobby for $3.99 each. These are going to be very reasonably-priced Christmas gifts! I hope all the women appreciate the work that I am putting into the cross-stitching! I also went to Barnes & Noble and they had the Cross-stitcher from the UK. I was really excited to find it. I really wish I could subscribe to this mag. I think it was from a few issues back, because the date of when the next issue comes out has already passed. It had the free 2007 cross-stitch diary. But that's okay. Barnes and Noble also had Cross-Stitch Gold from the UK, but I couldn't afford both of them. I'll probably go back and get CSG, too, when I get paid on Friday.
Got to go and do some cross-stitching! Have a happy day!



No comments: